Monday, February 17, 2014

Update (sort of)

Hey, how's it going? Yup, I know I post every 6 months or so, but I'm trying to focus on studying, as the next two years will be of most importance to me; these are the years that will define wether or not I will have the opportunity to get in the university of my choice (lol, I just noticed, I make it sound way more dramatic than it really is).

Anyway, despite the fact that there is no time to do much stuff, I'm still uploading my greek Python tutorials and I'm now thinking about continuing the english ones here (yeah, I kinda miss blogging). Other than that, I'm participating in a competition in informatics; I've succeeded in the first phase, submitted my solution for the second one and, if I make it through that as well, I'll be competing in the third phase (duh), which - unlike the previous two phases - will take place in informatics labs around the country. That worries me a little, but I guess I'll get used enough to C (which is the programming language I chose for the competition, with the available languages being C, C++ and Pascal) and I won't have any problems I will need to research on the net. If I can make it through the third phase as well, then there's a serious chance I might compete with people from around the world, which is pretty awesome. It's the best case scenario, but the first 2 problems were quite easy to solve, so I'm feeling a little optimistic. :)

On a completely different note, the weather's been great; it's been quite a soft winter (in the part of the country I live in, at least) and probably we're now experiencing an early spring, which makes me feel happy and productive (except for things like the essay I have to write now, which makes me think of various ways to commit suicide).

I'll post again as soon as I can! Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment